On March 31st, 2014 I wrote a letter with tears in my eyes. It was a culminating moment. Both hello and goodbye. The ending of a story and beginning of a new chapter. It was the collection of 28 years of pride that have led to a new name and a new vision for our company.
The Journey of a NameThe past 28 years have been filled with excitement. From a 1-man power washer to a 30-person company with a large list of commercial and industrial customers and services – I’ve truly enjoyed witnessing the growth of this company. More importantly, I’ve enjoyed watching the relationships that have sprouted, grown and flourished with employees, vendors, customers, and others in the business community. Americlean and I have grown and changed together and I’m so very grateful for the influence of those that continue to reach out and support me both professionally and personally. To all of you, I say thank you Last summer, we sat down to reflect on where we are today and how our company has evolved. It was then that we decided to refocus our efforts on communicating the experience we provide our customers on every single job. That led to a whirlwind of introspection and a list of questions we had to ask ourselves:
- What are we doing to create a positive, memorable, and unique experience?
- What are we doing to outrun, outsmart, outperform, and outdo our competitors?
- How do we add value to the lives of our customers, families, coworkers, and friends?
- How can we better support our team for success in the office, in the field, and in their personal lives?
- What are our biggest opportunities?
- What are our most valuable capabilities and resources?
- How do we express our growth and change the impression that we do residential work?
- Are we building impactful relationships?
- What’s holding us back from playing full out?
- A place where each of us has a secure future, together.
- A place where each of our strengths and abilities are recognized and appreciated.
- A place where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow.
- A place our folks can be proud to work, because we live up to higher standards and deliver superior results, every day.
- A place that recognizes and supports our community and our families.
- A place that we can build our lives around.