Epoxy flooring is a popular option for industrial-grade floors because it is the best sustainable flooring option! Epoxy flooring is the perfect solution for floors that must withstand extreme temperatures, foot and machine traffic, chemicals, oil, and years of constant use. When you invest in epoxy-coated floors it can significantly boost your property’s value. They are not just excellent at improving a property’s aesthetic appeal but can also increase the durability and versatility. The benefits of epoxy flooring are numerous, however, it is equally important to hire a professional and reliable epoxy floor coating company. When it comes to selecting an epoxy flooring contractor, it is important that they are aware of the mishaps that can be detrimental to an epoxy flooring installation. As a leading epoxy flooring service provider in Upstate New York, our team at Performance Industrial is known for our unmatched expertise. We know how to coat all kinds of flooring, no matter how damaged it is. There are key qualities to assess in an epoxy flooring contractor before securing services. It is important to ask key questions and analyze their expertise. Here are five factors to consider when choosing the right epoxy flooring contractor:
Industry ExperienceIt is important to work with a flooring contractor that has enough experience to professionally handle your project. An experienced epoxy flooring contractor will be well versed in the surface preparation processes and their codes, standards, and guidelines. Performance Industrial will analyze your unique situation and clarify the requirements of your flooring needs. As we work with you, we will determine the remediation solutions that would be the most effective and which coatings will offer the longest life for your concrete floor.
Team SkillsKnowledge is the key to success in epoxy flooring. A skilled epoxy flooring team will know how to maximize their productivity and efficiency, while delivering the best quality floors to their clients. A professional epoxy company will also employ a crew that is not only good at their job, but also understand the products and procedures used during an epoxy flooring installation. Our team have several specialized processes and preparation techniques that ensure a successful epoxy floor that will shine.
Competitive Pricing, Prompt Response, Quality ResultsNext, you need to contact the epoxy flooring contractor to get an estimate. Performance Industrial will start the job off right with a site visit to assess the condition of the floor, discuss options, and answer questions. It is important that you and the epoxy flooring contractor have a mutual understanding of the project and set expectations about the cost and timeline to complete the project from start to finish. Many customers want a crew that can do the job quickly, but also do it right. Performance Industrial will put together a comprehensive plan that will ensure your epoxy project is delivered on time and exceeds your expectations!
Physical Proof of ServicesAlways ensure that your epoxy flooring contractor is well versed and established by reviewing their portfolio of completed projects. One of the best and easiest ways to check portfolios is through their website and social channels. If your epoxy floor contractor is experienced in the type of project you have, they should have no problem providing examples of previous work and references upon request. A reliable epoxy flooring contractor will always go above and beyond to ensure its customers’ peace of mind and satisfaction. With more than 20 years of experience under our belts, Performance Industrial can offer the kind of professional advice and expert repairs and installations needed to get your facility up to standards and looking great!
Range of ProductsA reliable epoxy flooring contractor will not limit their expertise to a few products and services. At Performance Industrial, we offer over 30 different epoxy and industrial flooring systems. Our epoxy flooring systems are easy to clean and maintain. Our flooring systems are available in a variety of colors and designs with choice finishes such as matte, satin, high gloss, and slip resistance. Here are a few of Performance Industrial’s most popular options:
- Self-Leveling Epoxy Floors – The self-leveling epoxy floor option is ideal to utilize over new, old, cracked, or damaged concrete floors and is available in a variety of colors. It is perfect to use when you need to create an aesthetic appeal coupled with abrasion, chemical, heat, and slip resistance.
- Quartz-Filled Epoxy Floors – This beautiful epoxy flooring system combines high-performance epoxy polymer resin with colored quartz grains. The result is a multifunctional floor that is decorative, sanitary, slip-resistant, and exceptionally durable.
- Anti-Static Epoxy Floors (ESD Resistant Floors) – Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) can be extremely dangerous in many work environments. This flooring solution has been utilized in healthcare facilities, electronic, chemical, and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. It is recommended for use in areas that contain flammable gases or liquids and are at risk of combustible dust buildup. This flooring contains anti-static properties to reduce static hazards. This flooring system typically contains a conductive material that accumulates static electricity to drain, ground, or dissipate any potential discharge.
- Epoxy Flake Floors – Flake floor systems are made when colored flakes are placed within the epoxy to create a vibrant, multi-hue, seamless, resilient surface. The aesthetically pleasing effect slightly roughs the surface to reduce slips and falls. The flakes are available in an endless variety of colors, styles, textures, and sizes that can be mixed into the combination of your choice.
- The level of required protection,
- The existing condition of the floor,
- Square footage, and